Saturday, August 25, 2012

Gratitude, part one

If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.
~ Meister Eckhart

If I am going to crawl out of this funk I'm going to need to be proactive.  I must stop focusing on my anger and the things that I dislike in my life and start appreciating the things that I am grateful for.

Thank you to my friends and family for supporting and loving me when I am hard to love.

Thank you to the multiverse for recognizing that I need a break that I would not take for myself.

Thank you to my guides and Gods for being so close.

Thank you Fortuna and Abundance for bringing me everything I need when I need it.

Thank you anger for unfolding within me and teaching me how to heal myself and others.

Thank you self for staying alive and for learning how to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment